Rimtec Corporation, a PVC Compounding Manufacturer located in Burlington, NK., has an opening for an entry level Buyer. Rimtec Corporation is a subsidiary of Riken Americas Corporation and premier leader in the PVC industry.
Job Summary: Performs duties associated with buying process for PVC compounding manufacturing facility to ensure companies operation needs are met. Studies market trends, interviews vendors and recommends sources of supply. Monitor ERP system to maintain inventory levels and communication availability. Ensure company inventories, a raw materials and packaging are maintained at appropriate levels. Maintain and distribute daily a tracking system to monitor product orders, receipts and inventory levels. Communicate daily with Production, Research & Development (R&D), Quality, Management and Logistics on supply chain related topics. Ensure department is compliant with current ISO standards.
- High School Diploma or general education degree GED (General Educational Degree) required. Associated Degree in Business Management, Accounting or Finance preferred. Minimum of two years purchasing, materials management or related experience required. Experience in a manufacturing ISO9000 and/or QS9000 industry is preferred.
- Proficient with ERP Systems, Microsoft Excel Spread Sheets and other Microsoft Office 365 Applications.
- Must have excellent analytical, problem-solving skills and numerically astute.
- Proficient in time management with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal communication (verbal and written) skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels internally and externally.
- Must be able to be a team player and encourage teamwork.
- Ability to implement Digital Transformation Strategies.
Excellent Benefit Package
- Health Insurance and Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short-term Disability and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- K125 Plan
- 401K Plan with Company Matching
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive Bonus Potential
Please email your resume and salary expectations to Karen Kuder, HR Manager, email@example.com
As and Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.