Riken Elastomers Corporation located in Hopkinsville, Kentucky, and subsidiary of Riken Americas Corporation, is a custom compounder of flexible and rigid PVC along with TPE for a variety of industries.
We are seeking a Supply Chain Assistant to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Adhere to all safety and ISO standards related to job responsibilities
- Enter purchase orders for raw materials
- Enter receivables in ERP system
- Audit raw materials to ensure we received what we purchased (by weight)
- Support various Shipping, Receiving, Customer Service and Purchasing needs
- Conduct cycle counts of finished goods and raw material inventory to ensure accuracy as reflected by systems
- Perform periodic raw material audits, document with photo evidence and advise Purchasing of discrepancies
- Audit all scales, document and report findings
- Perform inventory transfers in the system to ensure inventory accuracy
- High School Diploma or GED and 2 years related work experience preferred
- Good organizational skills with strong focus on follow-up and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and flexibility to adapt to changing business situations
- Good math skills including ability to measure, calculate and convert
- Excellent communication skills including active listening, speaking and writing
- Ability to become forklift certified
- Basic to Intermediate level proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel; ERP experience a plus
- Ability to work flexible schedule if needed
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.
Please email resume and salary requirements to email@example.com