Career Growth Opportunity
Rimetec Corporation, a PVC Compounding Manufacturer located in Burlington, NJ., has an opening for a Pilot Line Technician. Rimetec Corporation is subsidiary of Riken Americas Corporation and premier leader in the PVC industry.
Responsible for Research and Development formulations/samples from weighing raw materials, mixing, processing and packaging finished pellets for shipping samples. Provides R&D/QC lab instruments to do basic PVC compound’s physical tests, when needed.
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED). Minimum three to six months experience in manufacturing environment.
- Proficient in manufacturing process with machinery/equipment for R&D formulations to produce samples.
- Ability to follow instructions with strong mathematical skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, proficiency in other Microsoft Office 365 applications
- Must be detailed oriented, organized and meet deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication (verbal and written) skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels in the organization
- Must be able to promote and encourage teamwork.
Excellent Benefit Package
- Health and Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short-term Disability and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- K125 Plan
- 401K Plan with Company Matching
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive Bonus Potential
Please email your resume and salary expectations to Karen Kuder, HR Manager, email@example.com
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.