Rimtec Corporation, a PVC Compounding Manufacturer located in Burlington, NJ., has an opening for Line Coordinator. Rimtec Corporation is a subsidiary of Riken Americas Corporation and premier lender in the PVC industry.
|New Hire||6 Months||12 Months||24 Months|
The Line Coordinator is in direct control of setting up and operating the CM Mixer, Banbury, Kneading mill, pelletizing operation, and packing process. The Line Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the highest level of quality while maintaining production output targets.
- Prepare the CM Mixer and Banbury line according to operating conditions
- Perform routine operational checks to verify production parameters to meet specifications.
- Work with a team of two production operators on the CM Mixer line.
- Work with another Line Coordinator as team on the Banbury mixer line.
- Prepare all necessary packaging as needed per production schedule.
- Assist production operators when needed with the Kneading Mill and Pelletizing process.
- Perform routine quality inspections in production process.
- Report production achievements for the shift as required.
- Prepare and check equipment to ensure the production line is ready to accept a product change.
- Report processing problems or concerns via process monitoring equipment.
- Report malfunctioning equipment or equipment that needs repairs.
- Assist in area of improvement to ensure safety, quality, cost and delivery targets are met.
- work shall be performed in a safe and efficient manner. Employee and Co-workers safety must be the highest priority.
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Two years’ experience in manufacturing preferred.
- Ability to follow instructions with aptitude in working with mathematical numbers.
- Ability to understand mechanics of machinery
- Must be able to promote and encourage teamwork.
- Excellent interpersonal communication (verbal and written) skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels in the Plant.
- Must be detailed oriented, and organized
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 application
- Excellent critical thinking skills.
Excellent Benefits Package
- Health Insurance – Company pays 80% for employees and eligible dependents.
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance – Company pays for 100% for employees and eligible dependets.
- 401 K Plan with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Account (K125 Plan)
- Short-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Allowance for Safety Shoes
- Uniforms provided and laundered at company’s cost
Qualified applicants interested in applying, please email your resume to email@example.com. Rimtec Corporation is and Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.