Rimtec Corporation, a PVC Compounding Manufacturer located in Burlington, NJ., has an opening for Production Operators. Rimtec Corporation is a subsidiary of Riken Americas Corporation and premier leader in PVC industry.
|New Hire||6 Months||12 Months||24 Months|
Third Shift – 11:00pm-7:00am Full-Time with Required Overtime. Salary: $16.33-$23.29/hr
Shift Differential of $.91 for second shift and $.99 for third shift.
The Productions Operator attending the Mill has responsibility to sustain continuous mill operation. The Production Operator attending the bagger area has responsibility controlling the line operation from the dicer through packaging and preparing for storage of finished product.
- The Production Operator shall assist co-workers in starting line operation.
- The Production Operator attending the Mill has the responsibility to sustain CM “Continuous Mixer operations.”
- The Production Operator sets specified conditions or required speeds of dicers and machines under their control to achieve smooth operation of line
- At the bagger area, the Production Operator has the responsibility of controlling line operations from the dicer through packaging and preparing for storage of finished product.
- Completed reports on all production achievements for the assigned shift as required.
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to Two years’ experience in manufacturing preferred. Having compound experience, a plus.
- Ability to follow instructions with aptitude in working with mathematical numbers.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions on all in-process quality inspections of product
- Must be detailed oriented and organized
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 applications
- Ability to understand mechanics of machinery and use of scales
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication (verbal and written) skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels in the plant
- Must be able to promote and encourage teamwork.
Excellent Benefit Package
- Health Insurance – Company pay 80% for employees and eligible dependents.
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance – company pays 100% for employees and eligible dependents
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Account (K125 Plan)
- Short-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Allowance for Safety Shoes
- Uniforms provided and laundered at company’s cost
Qualified applicants interested in applying, please email your resume to email@example.com. Rimtec Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.