Rimtec Corporation, a PVC Compounding Manufacturer located in Burlington, NJ., has an opening for Mixer Operators. Rimtec Corporation is subsidiary of Riken Americas Corporation and a premier leader in the PVC industry.
|New Hire||6 Months||12 Months||24 Months|
The Mixer must maintain full control of the blending process, which entails supplying the production line with an uninterrupted supply of dry blend, while maintaining the highest of quality standards.
- Prepare mixing panel for continuous operation by entering target weights into automated scales, and by entering batch targets
- Prepare and verify that the correct materials are present and ready for blending
- add scaled ingredients and hand added ingredients by following the order of addition as indicated by Formulation record.
- Ensure proper mixing time and temperature is achieved for each batch.
- Prepare and check equipment to ensure production is ready to accept a product change.
- Assist in area of improvement to ensure Safety, Quality, and Cost Delivery targets are met.
- Work shall be performed in a safe and efficient manner. Employee and Coworker safety must be the highest priority.
- Report production achievements for the shift, as required.
- Report unstable processing issues via process monitoring equipment
- Report malfunctions of equipment, for repairs to be made.
- Minor maintenance and lubrication routine performed weekly as per inspection checklist.
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Two years manufacturing experience preferred.
- Ability to follow instructions with aptitude in working with mathematical numbers.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions on all in-process quality inspections of product
- Must be detailed oriented, and organized
- Ability to understand mechanics of machinery
- Excellent interpersonal communication (verbal and written) skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels in the Plant
- Ability to work in Microsoft 365 is a plus
- Must be able to promote and encourage teamwork.
- Health Insurance: 80% paid by the company for employee and eligible dependents.
- Dental Insurance : Paid 100% by the company for employee an eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance
- 401KPlan with company match
- Flexible Spending Account (K125 Plan)
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Uniforms are provided and laundered on a weekly basis.
- Allowance for safety shoes.
Rimtec Manufacturing Corporation
1702 Beverly Road
Burlington New Jersey 08016
Qualified applicants interested in applying, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rimtec Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.