Rimtec Corporation, located in Burlington, NJ., has an opening for a Health, Safety & Environmental Assistant Manager
Rimtec Corporation is a subsidiary of Riken Americas Corporation and a premier leader in the PVC industry.
Job Summary: To help lead and administer the company’s Health, Safety & Environmental programs. Meet the requirements of federal, state, and local laws, industry standards, customer specifications and company specifications applicable to environmental, health and safety.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineering or Health, Safety & Environmental studies. Have a minimum of four years supervisory experience or three to five years Environmental Health and Safety Experience.
- Thorough understanding of OSHA standards
- Knowledge of federal, state, and municipal environmental laws and regulations required.
- Must have a thorough understanding of electrical safety, equipment lockout, machine safeguarding and industrial machinery operations.
- Understands Management of Change (MOC) reviews and Process Hazard Analysis (PHA)
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and proficiency in other Microsoft Office 365 applications required.
- Strong organizational skills to effectively maintain environmental records.
- Must be detailed oriented, organized and an analytical thinker.
- Excellent problem-solving skills in reviewing safety issues and possible environmental impacts.
- Excellent interpersonal communication (verbal, written, technical and presentational) skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels in the organization, OSHA, and government officials.
- Working competence in Digital Transformation to assist in developing and implementing a digital transformation strategy/action plan for plant.
- Proficient in time management with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Must have the ability to identify safety concerns and implement corrective action.
Excellent Benefit Package
· Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Short-term Disability and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
· K125 Plan
· 401K Plan with Company Matching
· Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
· Bonus Potential
Please email your resume and salary expectations to Karen Kuder, HR Manager@ email@example.com.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.