Opportunity to Lead & Administer HSE Program
Rimtec Corporation, located in Burlington, NJ., has an opening for Health, Safety & Environmental Assistant Manager Rimtec Corporation is a subsidiary of Riken Americas Corporation and premier leader in the PVC industry.
Job Summary: Lead and administer the company’s Health, Safety & Environmental programs. Meet the requirements of federal, state, and local laws, industry standards, customers specifications and company specification applicable to environmental, health and safety.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineering or Health, Safety & Environmental studies. Have a minimum of four years supervisory experience or three to five years Environmental Health and Safety Experience.
- Thorough understanding of OSHA standards
- Knowledge of federal, state, and municipal environmental laws and regulations required.
- Must have a thorough understanding of electrical safety, equipment lockout, machine safeguarding and industrial machinery operations.
- Understands Management of Change (MOC) reviews and Process Hazard Analysis (PHA)
- Advance Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and proficiency in other Microsoft Office 365 applications required.
- Strong organizational skills to effectively maintain environmental records
- Must be detailed oriented, organized and an analytical thinker.
- Excellent problem-solving skills in reviewing safety issues and possible environment impacts.
- Excellent interpersonal communication (verbal, written, technical and presentational) skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels in the organization, OSHA, and government officials.
- Working competence in Digital Transformation inorder to assist in developing and implementing a digital transformation strategy/action plan for plant.
- Proficient in time management with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must have the ability to work independently
- Must have the ability to identify safety concerns and implement corrective action.
Excellent Benefit Package
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-term Disability and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- K125 Plan
- 401K Plan with Company Matching
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Bonus Potential
Please email your resume and salary expectations to Karen Kuder, HR Manager @ firstname.lastname@example.org .
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.