WE ARE SEEKING A FOREMEN (PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR) FOR OUR PVC MANUFACTURING FACILITY IN BURLINGTON, NEW JERSEY
EXCELLENT BENEFIT PACKAGE Includes: Tuition Reimbursement Program/Incentive Bonus Potential
Work Schedule: Working from 11:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.
Occasionally shift changes may be needed at time.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Rimtec Corporation was founded in 1990 and was a joint venture between Riken Technos and the Mitsubishi Corporation of Japan. Rimtec Corporation is a subsidiary of Riken Americas Corporation and a premier leader in the PVC industry.
Job Summary :
- Responsible for directing and supervising the work of union employees in all phases of production for all three production lines.
- Plan and assigns work, implements policies and procedures, and makes sure safety conditions are met.
- Responsible for overseeing training of union employees.
- Enforces and abides by collecting bargaining unit agreement.
- Ensuring production standards are met related to quality and quantity of product and safety of employees.
What we are looking for in qualified candidate:
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); one to two year’s related experience in manufacturing.
- Three to five years’ supervisory experience is preferred.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintain a positive attitude and provide exemplary customer service internally and externally.
- Must be a leader, with critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines and standard accepted practices.
- Must be detailed oriented and organized.
- Intermediate Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office 365 applications
- Proficient in time management with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Collaborate well with others proactively contributes to a group objective; volunteers to help others.
- Excellent interpersonal communication (verbal and written) skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with internally and externally customers.
- Ability to promote and maintain a positive relationship and positive communication between all team members.
- Ability to monitor organizational KPI’s and make appropriate recommendations to management when needed.
Excellent Benefits Package
- Health and Vision Insurance – Company pays majority for employees and eligible dependents.
- Dental Insurance – Company pays 100% for employees and eligible dependents.
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Incentive Bonus Plan Potential
- Flexible Spending Account (K125 Plan)
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Allowance for Safety Shoes
- Uniforms provided and laundered at company’s cost
Qualified applicants interested in applying, please email your resume to email@example.com. Rimtec Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.