Building Our Team for the Future
Riken Elastomers Corporation located in Hopkinsville, Kentucky, and subsidiary of Riken Americas Corporation, is a custom compounder of flexible and rigid PVC along with TPE for a variety of industries.
We are seeking a Customer Service representative to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure compliance with all environmental, health, safety and quality standards.
- Analyze, make recommendations and implement improvements and changes to current internal and external systems and processes related to customer functions.
- Analyze documents such as forecast, production schedules, customer orders, and on-hand minimum balance levels to determine necessary and appropriate material requirements and material priorities.
- Track inventories of materials and supplies necessary to meet production demands including inventory levels at off-site warehouse.
- Collaborate and work with sales team to meet customer requests and requirements.
- Understand and implement specific customer requirements to include internal reporting.
- Identify and resolve customer issues regarding daily transactional items.
- Identify and develop relationships with vendors.
- Promote and maintain team effectiveness and morale as demonstrated by positive actions, attitudes and judgment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree and 5 years related experience or equivalent related work experience.
- ERP experience in a manufacturing environment required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills: demonstrated ability to interface with customers and suppliers at various levels.
- Effective planning, organization and documentation skills.
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proven ability to effectively perform in a self-directed work environment.
Must be a team player and able to provide direction and support to other team members.
- Flexible, open to change and able to handle ever-changing priorities.
- Travel as needed.
- Bonus potential
- Work/Life balance
- Wellness program
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.
Please email resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org