Rimtec Corporation is located in Burlington, NJ. We are a premier PVC compounder whose focus is on safety, quality, technology, service and cost. We are seeking an individual who is resulted oriented, problem solver, flexible and a team player for our QC/QA department.
Rotate shifts on a monthly basis. Day Shift Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Night Shift Flexible: Monday – Friday: 9:00 p.m. – 5:00 a.m. or 11:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m. (Must be able to work day/evening shifts, rotating monthly)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Supervise Quality Control Laboratory, to ensure continuous control over materials, facilities and products. Review incoming material Certificate of Analysis (COA).
- Prepare outgoing product Certificate of Analysis (COA) and meet customer requirements of timing, format and contents of such documents.
- Make real time color corrections to ensure the final products meet color requirement from targeted customers.
- Monitor and report overtime expense and arrange necessary action to reduce overtime spending.
- Check production formulation cards per schedule and original formulation for accuracy. Issue Testing Requirement sheets for each upcoming product.
- Investigate internal and external quality related concerns and non-conforming issues. Lead investigation on non-conformances. Verify corrective actions are effective.
- Maintain Quality Department databases. Analyze data process data using statistical techniques to ensure processes and product conform to standards.
- Prepare monthly quality reports and lead Quality Improvement Meeting.
- Maintain valid calibration of lab equipment under quality procedure.
Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) in Chemistry or related scientific field, from four-year college or university with minimum of two years of related experience, in a manufacturing environment. Experience working in a PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) compounding environment a plus. One-year supervisory experience required. ASQ Certified Quality Engineer; ASQ Six Sigma Green Belt desired.
Job Status: Full-Time
Benefits Include: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Flexible Spending Plan, (K125 Plan), 401 K Plan, Tuition Reimbursement and Bonus Incentive Plan.
Qualified candidates interested in applying, please email resume and salary requirements to Karen Kuder at email@example.com.
Rimtec Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.