Location: Burlington, New Jersey
Department: Quality Control/Quality Assurance
Supervisory Responsibilities: Quality Control Technicians (Union Employees)
Rotate shifts on a monthly basis. Day Shift Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Night Shift Flexible Monday -Friday: 9:00 p.m. – 5:00 a.m. or 11:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m. (Must be able to workday/evening shifts, rotating monthly) – Full Time
- : Coordinate and supervise quality assurance and quality control practices to develop processes that make products meeting customers’ requirements.
- Supervise Quality Control Laboratory by monitoring inspection and testing activities of Quality Control Technicians, to ensure continuous control over materials, facilities and products. Review incoming material Certificate of Analysis (COA)
- Prepare outgoing product Certificate of Analysis (COA) and meet customer requirements of timing, format and contents of such documents.
- Make real time color corrections to ensure the final products meet color requirement from targeted customers.
- Monitor overtime expense and arrange necessary action to reduce overtime spending. Prepare weekly overtime report.
- Check production formulation cards per schedule and original formulation. Issue Testing Requirement sheets for each upcoming product.
- Investigate internal and external quality related concerns and non-conforming issues. With necessary assistance from Quality and other departments, plan and implement proper corrective and preventive actions. Verify that proposed actions are effective.
- Maintain Quality Department databases. Analyze data process data using statistical techniques to ensure processes and product conform to standards.
- Prepare monthly quality reports and lead Quality Improvement Meeting.
- Maintain valid calibration of lab equipment under quality procedure.
Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) in Chemistry or related scientific field,from four-year college or university with minimum of 2 years of related experience, in manufacturing environment. One year supervisory experience required. ASQ Certified Quality Engineer; ASQ Six Sigma Green Belt Desired.
Benefits Include: Health,Dental and Vision Insurance, K125 Plan, 401 K Plan, Tuition Reimbursement and Bonus Incentive Plan.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Rimtec Corporation was founded in 1990 and was a joint venture between Riken Technos and the Mitsubishi Corporation of Japan. Rimtec is committed to manufacturing quality products that meet or exceed our customer’s requirements. We are a premier company in the PVC compounding industry through safety, quality, technology,service and cost.
Rimtec Corporation is committed to a workplace free of discrimination and harassment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, (including pregnancy) national origin, disability, marital status, status as a veteran, genetic information,sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, and/ or any other protected status by federal, state or local laws.
Karen Kuder H/R Manager
Rimtec Corporation Corporate Human Resources Department email@example.com 609-387-0011 ext.331