We have openings for Mixer Operators to work at our PVC Plant in Burlington, NJ.
Excellent Benefits: Company Pays 80% for Health Insurance for Employees and Eligible Dependents and 100% for Dental Insurance for Employees and Eligible Dependents.
Third Shift – 11:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m. Full-Time with Required Overtime. Shift Differential Offered.
The mixer has direct responsibility for control and proper operation of the blending process with their control for Line# 1, 2, and 3. This includes raw material identification, mixing panel set up, order of addition as per mixing cards, also verifying the correct weights are being charged into blender.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up of mixing panel as per mixing card to include verification of target weights being entered automated scales.
- Verification of raw materials being used from bulk silos, railcars, bags.
- Ensure the correct ingredients are being added as per work instructions and or order of addition as specified per mixing card.
- Ensure proper mixing time and temperature is achieved for each batch made.
- Prepare equipment and check all other equipment to ensure process is ready to accept product of a different nature as product changes are made.
- Assist in all areas of improvement of the operations to ensure Safety, Quality, Cost Delivery and Morale targets are met.
- Be aware at all times and concern themselves with safety of their co-workers in the areas where work is being performed. Work shall be performed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Enter or make reports on all production achievements for the shift, as required.
- Report any and all unstable processing issues being monitored via process monitoring equipment.
- Report any and all malfunctions of the equipment observed by them.
- Ensures routine maintenance and lubrication of mechanical equipment as per inspection checklist.
Education: High School Diploma or GED required.
Manufacturing: Two years manufacturing experience preferred. Having compounding experience is a plus. Individual must have knowledge and ability for working with mathematical numbers. The ability to understand mechanics of equipment, make independent decisions, detailed and teamwork oriented, good verbal and written communication skills, PC proficient, make judgement on all in-process quality inspections of product and understanding of the use of scales.
Other Benefits Include: Vision Insurance, 401K Plan and K125 Plan, Allowance for Safety Shoes.
Qualified applicants interested in applying, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Rimtec Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.