Openings available for Mixer Operators at our PVC Compound Facility in Burlington, NJ.
Job Status: Full-Time
Second Shift – 3:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. and/or Third Shift – 11:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.
|New Hire||6 Months||12 Months||24 Months|
- Health Insurance: Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Plan offered through United Steelworkers International Union. 80% paid by the company for employee and eligible dependents.
- Dental insurance: Paid 100% by the company for employee and eligible dependents.
- Vison insurance.
- 401K Plan. Employer matches 50% of the employee’s contribution up to 6%.
- K-125 Plan.
- Uniforms are provided and laundered on a weekly basis.
- Allowance for safety shoes.
The mixer must maintain full control of the blending process, which entails supplying the production line with an uninterrupted supply of dry blend, while maintaining the highest of quality standards.
- Prepare mixing panel for continuous operation by entering target weights into automated scales, and by entering batch targets.
- Prepare and verify that that the correct materials are present and ready for blending.
- Add scaled ingredients and hand added ingredients by following the order of addition as indicated by the Formulation record.
- Ensure proper mixing time and temperature is achieved for each batch.
- Prepare and check equipment to ensure production is ready to accept a product change.
- Assist in areas of improvement to ensure Safety, Quality, and Cost Delivery targets are met.
- Work shall be performed in a safe and efficient manner. Employee and Coworker safety must be the highest priority.
- Report production achievements for the shift, as required.
- Report unstable processing issues via process monitoring equipment.
- Report malfunctions of equipment, for repairs to be made.
- Minor maintenance and lubrication routine performed weekly as per inspection checklist.
High School Diploma or GED required.
- Two years manufacturing experience preferred.
- Mixing or blending experience is a plus.
- Ability to work with mathematical numbers.
- The ability to understand mechanics of equipment.
- Detailed and teamwork oriented.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer skills are a plus.
Rimtec Manufacturing Corporation
1702 Beverly Road
Burlington New Jersey 08016
Qualified applicants interested in applying, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rimtec Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.