Building Our Team for the Future
Riken Elastomers Corporation is committed to providing High Performance Plastics Compounds that meet and exceed our customers’ expectations by providing quality products, excellent customer service and on-time delivery through continuous improvement of our people and processes.
Job Summary: Follow specifications to perform all tasks involved in the production for manufacturing thermoplastic elastomer compounds and polyvinyl chloride compounds in accordance with environmental, health and safety, and quality standards to meet customer requirements.
- Weigh or measure materials, ingredients, and products to ensure conformance to requirements
- Load blender with raw materials according to specifications
- Operate or tend machines to mix or blend
- Monitor raw materials from main material supply
- Observe production and monitor equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation
- Handle and package product
- Routinely clean blending, mixing, and packaging equipment
- Maintain clean and orderly work areas (5S)
- Other duties as assigned
- Work flexible schedule
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.37-20.01/ hour
- Manufacturing: 3-5 years related work experience preferred.
- Compounding experience a plus
High school or equivalent (Required)
Please email resume to email@example.com
Riken Elastomers Corporation
340 Riken Court
Hopkinsville, KY 42240
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.