Riken Americas Corporation, a leading custom plastics compounder in North America, is looking for an energetic, focused, and driven individual to join our sales team. The ideal candidate desires to build a career providing plastic solutions to our customers. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who desires to grow and learn with a great company.
Summary: Increase plastic compound sales within assigned territory by maintaining existing business as well as developing new business opportunities that align with Riken Americas’ business strategy while maintaining our standards for quality and service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop strong relationship with customers and resolve problems.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to provide knowledge of products and applications and to solicit orders.
- Calculate, quote and negotiate price, deliveries and terms of sale.
- Proactively contact new clients & industries to generate leads & sales.
- Create quantifiable objectives for each sales call & summarize each call with notes.
- Utilize & maintain the CRM database with customer information & sales notes.
- Prepare requested reports for Leadership, including daily activities, business transactions, sales forecast and expense account.
- Analyze customers’ potential needs and adjust strategy and tactics accordingly.
- Research new markets and applications for plastic compounds for new and existing products.
- Forecast future business volume for better business planning and lower manufacturing costs.
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university required; Minimum four years related experience
- Valid Drivers’ License
- High degree of integrity
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Intermediate computer skills including strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Strong focus on follow-up and attention to detail
- Strong inner drive, self-motivation and goal-orientation
- Ability to travel frequently
Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan, Life and AD&D, Voluntary Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, and Bonus Potential
Qualified candidates should send resume to email@example.com
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.