Openings available for Line Coordinators to work at our PVC Plant in Burlington, NJ.
Job Status: Full-Time
Second Shift – 3:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. and/or Third Shift – 11:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m. Shift
|New Hire||6 Months||12 Months||24 Months|
Additional shift differential of $.91 for second shift and $.99 for third shift.
Health Insurance: Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Plan offered through United Steelworkers International Union. 80% paid by the company for employee and eligible dependents.
Dental insurance: Paid 100% by the company for employee and eligible dependents.
401K Plan. Employer matches 50% of the employee’s contribution up to 6%.
Uniforms are provided and laundered at no cost to the employee.
Allowance for safety shoes.
The line coordinator is in direct control of setting up and operating the CM Mixer, Banbury, Kneading mill, Pelletizing operation, and packaging process. The Line Coordinator is responsible for Maintaining the highest level of quality while maintaining production output targets.
- Prepare the CM Mixer or Banbury line according to operating conditions.
- Perform routine operational checks to verify production parameters meet specifications.
- Work with a team of two production operators on the Cm Mixer line.
- Work with another Line Coordinator as team on the Banbury mixer line.
- Prepare all necessary packaging as needed per production schedule.
- Assist production operators when needed with the Kneading Mill and Pelletizing process.
- Perform routine quality inspections on in process production.
- Report production achievements for the shift as required.
- Prepare and check equipment to ensure the production line is ready to accept a product change.
- Report processing problems or concerns via process monitoring equipment.
- Report malfunctioning equipment, or equipment that needs repair.
- Assist in areas of improvement to ensure Safety, Quality, Cost, and Delivery targets are met.
- Work shall be performed in a safe and efficient manner. Employee and Coworker safety must be the highest priority.
High School Diploma or GED required.
- Two years manufacturing experience preferred.
- Production line or line leader experience a plus.
- Ability to work with mathematical numbers.
- The ability to understand mechanics of equipment.
- Detailed and teamwork oriented.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer skills are a plus.
Rimtec Manufacturing Corporation
1702 Beverly Road
Burlington New Jersey 08016
Qualified applicants interested in applying, please email your resume to email@example.com
Rimtec Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.