JOB TITLE: Mixer Operator – Two Openings
Location: Burlington, New Jersey
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Rimtec Corporation was founded in 1990 and was a joint venture between Riken Technos and the Mitsubishi Corporation of Japan. Rimtec is committed to manufacturing quality products that meet or exceed our customer’s requirements. We are a premier company in the PVC compounding industry through safety, quality, technology, service and cost.
The mixer has direct responsibility for control and proper operation of the blending process with their control for Line# 1, 2, and 3. This includes raw material identification, mixing panel set up, order of addition as per mixing cards, also verifying the correct weights are being charged into blender.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Set up of mixing panel as per mixing card to include verification of target weights being entered into automated scales.
- Verification of raw materials being used from bulk silos, rail cars, bags.
- Ensure the correct ingredients are being added as per work instructions and or order of addition as specified per mixing card.
- Ensure proper mixing time and temperature is achieved for each batch made.
- Prepare equipment and check all other equipment to ensure process is ready to accept product of a different nature as product changes are made
- Assist in all areas of improvement of the operations to ensure Safety, Quality, Cost Delivery and Morale targets are met.
- Be aware at all times and concern themselves with safety of their co-workers in the areas where work is being performed. Work shall be performed in a safe and efficient matter.
- Enter or make reports on all production achievements for the shift, as required.
- Report any and all unstable processing issues being monitored via process monitoring equipment.
- Report any and all malfunctions of the equipment observed by them.
- Ensures routine maintenance and lubrication of mechanical equipment as per inspection checklist.
- When a line is not operational, other duties shall be assigned as need to ensure efficient use of time.
Education: High School Diploma or GED is required.
Manufacturing: 1-2 years manufacturing experience preferred. Compounding experience a plus. Individual must have knowledge and ability for working with mathematical numbers. The ability to make independent decisions, detailed and teamwork oriented, good verbal and written communication skills, PC proficient, make judgement on all in-process quality inspections of product and understanding of the use of scales.
Job Type: Full-Time
Rimtec Corporation is committed to a workplace free of discrimination and harassment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, (including pregnancy) national origin, disability, marital status, status as a veteran, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, and/ or any other protected status by federal, state or local laws.
Karen Kuder H/R Manager
Rimtec Corporation Corporate Human Resources Department email@example.com 609-387-0011 ext.331