Great Opportunity for Advancement
Rimtec Corporation, located in Burlington, NJ., has an opening for an HR Generalist.
Rimtec Corporation is a subsidiary of Riken Americas Corporation and a premier leader in the PVC industry.
Responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and working closely with senior HR management. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, labor relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, employment law compliance and compensation/payroll.
- Bachelor’s degree and three to five years of HR experience, or a master’s degree in HR management and two years of experience in the HR field, or seven years of experience in the HR field, or any similar combination of education and experience.
- Payroll experience
- Experience working in a union environment
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel and proficiency in other Microsoft Office applications
- Highly detailed oriented
- Proficient in time management with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal communication (verbal and written) skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with all levels
Excellent Benefit Package
· Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Short-term Disability and Long-term Disability
· Life Insurance
· K125 Plan
· 401K Plan with Company Matching
· Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Bonus Potential
Please email your resume and salary expectations to Laura Thomas, HR Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.