Great Opportunity for Career Advancement
Rimtec Corporation, located in Burlington, NJ., has an opening for an HR Specialist.
Rimtec Corporation is a subsidiary of Riken Americas Corporation and a premier leader in the PVC industry.
Responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and working closely with HR team members
. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: compensation/payroll, benefits administration, employee relations both union and nonunion, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, collective bargaining unit agreement implementation, recruitment/employment, employment law compliance and record management.
- High School Diploma/GED and three years’experience in Human Resources, Bachelor’s Degree a plus.
- Strong experience with payroll administration in a Union environment required.
- Working in a Manufacturing environment a plus.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel and proficiency in other Microsoft Office 365 applications.
- Highly detailed oriented.
- Proficient in time management with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal communication (verbal and written) skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with all levels.
- Ability to keep confidentiality, dependable, organized and teamwork oriented.
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to implement Digital Transformation Strategies.
Excellent Benefit Package
· Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Short-term Disability and Long-term Disability
· Life Insurance
· K125 Plan
· 401K Plan with Company Matching
· Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Bonus Potential
Please email your resume and salary expectations to to Karen Kuder, HR Manager @email@example.com
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.