Great Opportunity Working in a PVC Compounding Facility
Rimtec Corporation, located in Burlington, NJ., has an opening for a Health, Safety & Environmental Engineer.
Rimtec Corporation is a subsidiary of Riken Americas Corporation and a premier leader in the PVC industry.
Assist in planning and directing safety and health activities in industrial plant to evaluate and control environmental hazards. Assist in devising safety plans, monitor practices to ensure compliance, follow up on non-conformances and implement corrective action. Assist in developing safety policies and procedures and respond to emergencies as needed. Facilitating monthly safety meetings for all employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Health, Safety & Environmental Engineering or Industrial Engineering and two to four years of HSE experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and municipal environmental laws and regulations required.
- Experience working in a union environment a plus.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and proficiency in other Microsoft Office 365 applications required.
- Must be detailed oriented, organized and an analytical thinker.
- Excellent problem-solving skills in reviewing safety issues and possible environment impacts.
- Excellent interpersonal communication (verbal, written, technical and presentational) skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels in the organization, OSHA, and government officials.
- Must have the ability to identify safety concerns and implement corrective action.
Excellent Benefit Package
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-term Disability and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- K125 Plan
- 401K Plan with Company Matching
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Bonus Potential
Please email your resume and salary expectations to Karen Kuder, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.