ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Rimtec Corporation was founded in 1990 and was a joint venture between Riken Technos and the Mitsubishi Corporation of Japan. Rimtec is committed to manufacturing quality products that meet or exceed our customer’s requirements. We are a premier company in the PVC compounding industry through safety, quality, technology, service and cost.
Responsible for directing and supervising the work of union employees in all phases of production for all three production lines. Plan and assigns work, implements policies and procedures, and makes sure safety conditions are met. Responsible for overseeing training of union employees. Enforces and abides by collecting bargaining unit agreement. Ensuring production standards are met related to quality and quantity of product and safety of employees.
Location: Burlington, NJ
Working from 11:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m. Occasionally shift changes may be needed at times.
- Plans, organizes, and directs work assignments to production employees based on the production schedule.
- Communicates department goals and objectives to production employees in order to achieve goals, to fulfill schedule and quality requirements. Establishes, and reports on performance, (productivity, on-time delivery, quality, etc.).
- Ensures team operational Metrics and key process indicators (KPIs) are met.
- Understands, follows and enforces all established safety, health, quality GMP and Company policies, procedures, and recognized practices.
- Understands, follows, and enforces all terms of the collective bargaining unit agreement.
- Responsible for supervising the daily activities of union production operators, scheduling equipment maintenance as required, monitoring production processes to ensure the cost effective and timely delivery of products to meet customer requirements.
- Responsible for the following shift functions; personnel training, development, safety, security, quality, inventory, good housekeeping, and general management of Company policies and procedures.
- Manages machine utilization to meet or exceed efficiency goals and recommends or directs necessary personnel, maintenance or engineering changes to help achieve those goals.
- Maintains standards of quality to meet customer and internal specifications. Strives for continuous improvement in quality performance through proper training, good communication, effective leadership/supervision, and follow-up with all members on all shifts.
What we are looking for in qualified candidate:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service internally and externally.
- Must be proficient with computer use. (MS Word, Excel, etc.) Must be able to complete all required reports accurately and legibly.
- Must be a leader, with critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Collaborates well with others proactively contributes to group objectives; volunteers to help others.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one to two years related experience in manufacturing and three to five years supervisory experience required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Drivers License
Why You Should Work for Us: Excellent Benefit Package
Benefits Include: Health and Vision Insurance: Majority Paid by Company, Dental Insurance, K125 Plan, 401K Plan with Company Matching, Flexible Spending Account, Tuition Reimbursement and Bonus Incentive Plan.
Corporate Human Resources Department
609-387-0011 ext. 331
If interested in applying, please email resume and salary requirements to Karen Kuder at email@example.com.
Rimtec Corporation is committed to a workplace free of discrimination and harassment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, (including pregnancy) national origin, disability, marital status, status as a veteran, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, and/ or any other protected status by federal, state or local laws.