Opportunity to gain accounting experience in a manufacturing environment.
Rimtec Corporation, located in Burlington, NJ., has an opening for an Entry Level Accountant
Rimtec Corporation is a subsidiary of Riken Americas Corporation and a premier leader in the PVC industry.
Job Summary: The primary purpose of this position is to focus on accounts payable/cash management. Opportunity to participate in a new financial system implementation (SAP).To pay invoices from services rendered and purchases of the company and its need to produce our product. Reconcile raw material invoices with the holding company and pay monthly. Process daily cash recording and banking transactions.
- Associate’s degree or sixty semester credit hours from a college or university, in accounting/finance/business administration. Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in accounting/finance/business administration. Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance/business administration preferred with 0–1-year experience in accounting/finance/business administration.
- Knowledge of accounts payable and cash management.
- Knowledge of accounting/financial reporting competencies, and proficient with accounting software.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels in the organization.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and proficiency in other Microsoft Office 365 applications.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Proficient in time management with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must have the ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to promote and encourage teamwork.
- Perform other related duties and special projects as assigned.
Excellent Benefit Package
· Time Off (Vacation/Holidays)
· Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Short-term Disability and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
· K125 Plan
· 401K Plan with Company Matching
· Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Bonus Potential
Please email your resume and salary expectations to Karen Kuder, HR Manager@ email@example.com.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.