Riken Americas Corporation has an opening for a corporate Controller in Hopkinsville, KY.
Control the accounting and financial affairs of Riken Americas Corporation as well as the preparation of consolidated financial analysis of operations for American manufacturing plants including costing, budgeting, taxes, accounts payable/receivable and credit and collections, asset control, and systems management within conformance with generally accepted accounting principles and established policies of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in accounting or business administration, and > 10 years experience in all aspects of accounting, including management of department and staff-Master’s degree preferred
- Experience in SOX or JSOX implementation and compliance
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving abilities
- Experience with implementation and management of ERP systems software
- Demonstrated people and project management skills with the ability to meet established goals and timelines
- Strong focus on follow-up and attention to detail
- Ability to travel as needed