Location: Burlington, New Jersey
Job Type: Full Time
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
About our Company:
Rimtec Corporation was founded in 1990 and was a joint venture between Riken Technos and the Mitsubishi Corporation of Japan. Rimtec is committed to manufacturing quality products that meet or exceed our customer’s requirements. We are a premier company in the PVC compounding industry through safety, quality, technology, service and cost.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Analyze resin and other raw materials to develop and improve product.
- Conducts research and development work for new compounds in new product development and upgrades current compounds for use by our customers.
- Provides technical service to customers.
- Provides support and technical information to production and sales.
- Responsible for writing color correction guidelines for new and existing compounds.
- Responsible for cost reduction on existing compounds and ensures quality improvement in product.
- Responsible for preparing and sending new formulations to pilot line and production, making a new technical data sheet for new compound.
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or Polymer Engineering from four-year college or university. Two to four years’ related experience. Prior experience working with in a chemical industry preferred, but not required.
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Flexible Spending Plan (K125 Plan), 401 K Plan, Tuition Reimbursement and Bonus Incentive Plan.
Karen Kuder H/R Manager
Rimtec Corporation Corporate Human Resources Department firstname.lastname@example.org 609-387-0011 ext.331
If interested in applying, please email resume and salary requirements to Karen Kuder at email@example.com.
Rimtec Corporation is committed to a workplace free of discrimination and harassment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, (including pregnancy) national origin, disability, marital status, status as a veteran, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, and/ or any other protected status by federal, state or local laws.