Location: Rimtec Corp. – Burlington, NJ
Rimtec Corporation is in Burlington, NJ. We are committed to manufacturing quality products that meet or exceed our customer’s requirements. We are a premier company in the PVC compounding industry through safety, quality, technology, service and cost.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Analyze resin and other raw materials to develop and improve product and processes.
- Conducts research and development work for new compounds in product development and upgrades current compounds for use by our customers.
- Provides technical service to customers.
- Provides support and technical information to production and sales.
- Responsible for writing color correction guidelines for new and existing compounds.
- Responsible for cost reduction on existing compounds and ensures quality improvement in product.
- Responsible for preparing and sending new formulations to pilot line and production, making new technical data sheet for new compound.
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or Polymer Science from four-year college or university. Two to four years’ related experience preferred but not required. Prior experience working with in a chemical industry preferred, but not required.
Job Status: Full-Time
Benefits Include: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Flexible Spending Plan (K125 Plan), 401 K Plan, Tuition Reimbursement and Bonus Incentive Plan.
Qualified candidates interested in applying, please email resume and salary requirements to Karen Kuder at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rimtec Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.