Location: Hopkinsville, KY
Riken Americas Corporation is the corporate office for two manufacturing plants in the US. Rimtec Corporation, located in Burlington, NJ, is a custom compounder of flexible and rigid PVC. Riken Elastomers Corporation, located in Hopkinsville, KY, is a customer compounder of PVC and TPO.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Initiate or suggest ideas for cost control for all departments based on financial data and support continuous improvement efforts including quality and environmental, health and safety
- Ownership of receivable function including credit and collections system and through direct contact with customer
- Assist in monthly and yearly closing processes, preparation of account reconciliations, journal entries and standard financial reports
- Support internal controls and ensure that transactions are recorded in conformance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Support the preparation of reports such as reports for parent company, tax reports and surveys
- Assist with bank reconciliations
- Ensure control of confidential information
- Ownership of capital project tracking
- Monthly Inventory counts and reconciliation
- Associates degree in accounting or business administration and 6 months of accounting experience
- Understand accounting concepts and have a working understanding of GAAP
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written with ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Analytical and problem solving abilities
- Good Excel skills
- Experience with manufacturing systems software a plus
- People and project management skills with the ability to meet established goals and timelines
- Strong focus on follow-up and attention to detail
- Ability to travel occasionally
If you are qualified go-getter with a positive attitude, email your resume to Human Resources Manager Laura Thomas email@example.com.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.