OPEN POSTION FOR PLANT MAINTENANCE AND ENGINEERING MANAGER
Rimtec Corporation, a PVC Compounding Manufacturer located in Burlington, NJ., has an opening for a Plant Maintenance and Engineering Manager. Rimtec Corporation is a subsidiary of Riken Americas Corporation and a premier leader in the PVC industry.
Job Summary: Provides leadership and direction to the manufacturing engineering/maintenance department and maintenance employees. Responsible for daily engineering activities continuous improvement programs, capital projects for Production/Maintenance/Facility, the installation of machines and equipment, repair and diagnostic analysis of equipment, preventive maintenance, and general upkeep of the facility. Research, plan and design mechanical and electro-mechanical products and systems. Coordinates activities involved in fabrication, operation, application, and installation of mechanical or electro-mechanical products and systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering or related field. Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in manufacturing environment and 1 year of maintenance/plant operations experience required.
- Must have a strong background in mechanical/electronical experience and PLC experience.
- Proficient in manufacturing processes with machinery and equipment.
- Must have a thorough understanding of systems to be maintained such as: electrical, mechanical, industrial machinery operations and maintain safe working environment.
- Working competence in Digital Transformation to assist in developing and implementing a digital transformation strategy/action plan for Maintenance Department.
- Excellent interpersonal communication (verbal, written, technical and presentation) skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels in the organization.
- Excellent problem-solving/troubleshooting and strong analytical skills in reviewing maintenance issues and possible operational impacts.
- Proficient in time management with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must be detailed oriented and organized.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate tasks when needed.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and in other Microsoft Office 365 applications.
- Must be able to promote a positive relationship and encourage teamwork through positive communication between all team members.
Excellent Benefit Package
· Health Insurance and Vision Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Short-term Disability and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
· K125 Plan
· 401K Plan with Company Matching
· Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Incentive Bonus Potential
Please email your resume and salary expectations to Karen Kuder, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.